Got McAfee error 401? To understand how to troubleshoot McAfee error code 401 find the below steps to solve the McAfee Error 401.
Repair the Windows Registry Entries:
- This is a very critical task; you need to take back up of your old files before any changes in the registry.
- Go to start menu, open the command prompt using “cmd.exe” command
- Type “regedit” command on the command prompt
- This will open the registry editor, select the error related key
- Go to file menu and export these keys
- Save it in a folder as a backup key
Scan your entire machine
- Go to start menu and open the command prompt
- Type command “cmd.exe”
- Hit the enter key and in command window type command “sfc/scannow”
- Disc cleaner will start scanning your entire machine
Call McAfee customer care number
If you are still facing the same issue, contact McAfee support team. There are 3 modes to contact the support team: phone call, remote and online. Choose the right channel to contact the support team. McAfee the support team, technical experts will assist you to solve your issue.
- McAfee Activate
- How to Fix McAfee Error Code 401?
- McAfee Installation
- McAfee Activation
- McAfee Reinstall
- McAfee Setup
How useful was this?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 8
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!