McAfee gives you different programs to protect your system from vulnerable threats. McAfee always scans your system for virus infections and remove them. User’s always complaint against McAfee antivirus is that it hampers the system performance. Usually, the windows machine comes up with preinstalled McAfee antivirus software. So once your trial period is over, you will get constant messages for purchasing McAfee antivirus. It is sometimes irritating.
How to uninstall McAfee trial version from Windows 10
So if you want to uninstall the McAfee from your system, follow below guidelines:
- Click “Start” in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Go to Start button and click on that
- Go to menu and select control panel option
- Select the add or remove programs option and click on that
- Select the McAfee product from the McAfee list and select the option change/remove
- Also, select all the options related to McAfee product
- McAfee offers trial versions of McAfee antivirus, total protection, site advisor and many more
- Select the McAfee program and uninstall it
- Restart your computer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube