McAfee holds the position of being worlds’ largest dedicated technology security company. Our prime focus is at making things as easy as possible for our customers. We not only believe in providing a digitally safe environment to our users, but also in delivering a smooth experience and the best-after sales services.
How to get a refund on McAfee Subscription
A lot of people feel disappointed after shedding a huge amount from their hard earned money and not getting proper solution once they have made their purchase. McAfee respects the value of your time and money and wants what is best for you. Having served millions of customers globally, we understand the importance of taking accountability for our services and giving our best to you.
We do not believe in making you pay for something that you do not really enjoy. This is where McAfee’s Refund Policy comes to the rescue for you.
McAfee Cancel Subscription Refund- Email, Phone or Chat
Got charged automatically?
For any other customer services
In case you do not feel satisfied with McAfee anti-virus software, our flexible refund policy allows you to get a refund for the purchase you have made with us. After uninstalling the software, all you need to do is contact McAfee Support and one of our executives will be there to help you in getting your money back. As per McAfee refund policy, you will be eligible to get your refund if you request for it within your 30 days refund window. This gives you the opportunity to try out and test our product for a period of 30 days after your purchase and, if dissatisfied, apply for a refund within this duration.
McAfee Refund Policy- Know how to claim refund
For an effortless refund experience at McAfee, here we have shared some important points for which will be helpful if you are looking to get a refund from us.
1. Just ring us at the customer support number that we have provided on our website. Next, you will hear MSN automated system answering your call with a list of options. For refund, just select the option that says “REFUND”, and you will be connected to a McAfee customer care executive who will be there to guide you.
2. Share your concern regarding your experience with the McAfee anti-virus software and tell them that you need a refund for the McAfee package which you have uninstalled from your device. They may ask you for a few details such as;
McAfee Refund Request Process
- The email address which you entered at the time of purchasing or uninstalling the software,
- The order number of the package which comes with the original paperwork, or,
- The invoice that came with your package.
3. Just to be extra careful, do take a note of the details of the call that you have just made. Doing this will help you during the follow-ups while your refund is under process. Details that you should take an account of are:
McAfee retail refund request form
- Name of the customer care assistant you have interacted with,
- The confirmation number of your refund,
- The time of arrival of the refund. That you will need to check from the software.
Noting these particulars down will give you a hassle-free experience. Not only that, you may require this information afterwards as well.
What is the McAfee refund policy?
Online purchases may be refunded via our customer service. Click here to claim a refund.
How long does it take to process a McAfee refund?
What is the policy for McAfee ordered through third party website?
Who is not eligible for McAfee refunds?
When will my card be charged for Auto Renewal?
What is the McAfee subscription auto renewal refund policy?
- McAfee Antivirus
- McAFee Internet Security
- McAfee Endpoint
Summary: If in any event you were charged automatically and wish to get the refund from McAfee, please do not worry. Reach us out at McAfee customer support via call, email or chat and share the information related to your subscription, refund issue.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube