Have you forgotten your McAfee account password? Reset McAfee account paasword using email address. Follow this article to learn how do I recover McAfee account? McAfee is one of the famous antiviruses in the market. But while working with McAfee antivirus, sometimes you might not be able to recover the McAfee account. Let us discuss how to recover your McAfee account in this article.
Learn complete guide to recover McAfee account. You may have following questions related to your McAfee Account-
- How to recover McAfee Account?
- I have forgotten my McAfee password
- I have forgotten my McAfee username
- How do I fully recover my McAfee
- I forgot my email address
- Recover the account without email address
- I don’t remember my registered email id
- How do I update my McAfee account?
Recover McAfee Account Full Guide
There are two possibilities, where you might not be able to login with McAfee account details.
- You may forget the user Id and password of McAfee account
- You might have forgotten the true key master password
With the increased usage of the internet, we deal with a number of login IDs and passwords. So it is obvious to forget the password.
If you are not able to remember the Email Id or password, then below are steps:
- First, try to identify the registered email Id with McAfee account. Then reset your password by hitting the forget password link.
If you are not able to remember the Registered Email Id:
- Go to the official website of McAfee and visit the home page
- Now open the McAfee product and select the My Info or subscription
- The registered email Id will be shown in the left panel
- Use this email address and login to the system and click on the forget password link
- Now you can reset the password.
If you are not able to find the registered email Id then follow the steps:
- Visit the McAfee website home page
- Select the option MyAccount, under the login button, select the option for “forgetting the email address.”
- Follow the guidelines displayed on the screen and complete the process to contact the McAfee technical support team. Complete the process and get your registered email address
- Now use this email address to again login McAfee account and reset the password
If you forget the password then :
- Go to McAfee home page and select the MyAccount option
- Now under the login button, you will get “forget your password option.”
- Enter your registered email address and click the Send Email option
- You will get the reset password link on your email
- Click the link and follow the steps to complete the process.
- The password reset link is valid only for 72 hours. If you cannot log in within this time frame, repeat the process and generate the reset password link. Check your spam folder in case if you won’t receive the link. It is recommended to keep email@example.com in the safe senders’ list.
- If you don’t have any access to your old email account, don’t worry, we can still recover your McAfee account. Contact the technical support team and follow the instructions. Provide the fresh new email address and start your account.
Note: From May 01, 2017, McAfee’s account password is case sensitive. Contact MSN for any account related issue.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube