We all are going digital and file transfer, sharing is a regular activity. You may have a PDF file that you need to convert into JPG form. There are many file conversion options in the market, so converting PDF files to JPG files is quite easy. Let us discuss some file conversion options in this blog.
1. PDF to JPG Using a Conversion Site
Converting a file using the online tool is the best option as you can convert the file from any device like mobile, desktop, laptop, or tablet. Also, it won’t take your local disk space. Just there is a limit for the data size. You might not be able to convert large files using an online tool. There are many online conversion websites available in the market, However, Zamzar’s tool is one of the best online conversion tools.
- Go to ZamZar’s conversion site
- Search for option “Zamzar’s PDF to JPG conversion tool and follow the guidelines displayed on the screen
- If you are not sure about what type of file is required, you can always choose another format suitable for your need
- Now drag and drop the file or upload it to Zamzar website (this is the easiest way to upload a file) or you can select the green button – Add Files hit the button it will open a search window, and select the file from your computer. Now chose the upload option.
- Next, step is selecting the output format. You will get a drop-down with different files format, select the right output format, in this case, select the JPG option.
- Now hit the final Convert now option. You need to also select how you want to download the file, you have an email when done option as well. Select the right option and start the conversion process.
- Once the conversion is down you can download the file to your local system. Zamzar website will hold your converted file for the next 24 hours. Afterward, it will get securely disposed of. You can convert PDF to any other format using Zamzar. For McAfee activate get in touch with our technical experts.
How to easily save a PDF as a JPG/JPEG/PNG image
2. Using Windows alternative for PDF to JPG
- Microsoft offers a dedicated app for converting PDF to JPG. It is free, you can download it from the Microsoft store.
- Download the app from the Microsoft Store and install it on your machine. Now select the option to load PDF and open the PDF file. AT the right corner lower side you will get the option to save the image.
- Start the conversion process, the next screen you will get the output folder option. Select the JPG output format from the drop-down menu and hit the continue button. Once the process is complete, you will get the converted file.
3. Using MacOS option
- MacOs offers a very easy and convenient file conversion option. A PDF file preview option will open the file automatically. Now choose the option to select the file manually. Right-click on the preview file and select the option of the export file.
- Now select the file format to JPG and export it. You need to select the quality of the file and resolution – smaller to bigger. Change the file name and save it on your system.
Enjoy the converted file.
For any further assistance please contact our support team.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube