The purpose of this article is to understand how to fix McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327. This is a very common runtime error knows as Invalid drive error. This runtime McAfee error 1327 crashes systems active window.
Symptoms of McAfee Error 1327
- While running the McAfee virus scan, you will notice this McAfee error code 1327 message on the screen
- You might get a repetitive message dialog box until you take any immediate actions
Causes of McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327
- Virus or malware infection might have deleted some files
- Internet disconnects or slow speed internet
- Incompatible software programs running at the same time of McAfee antivirus scan
- A bad graphics driver or memory problem
How to fix McAfee Error 1327?
1: Conflicting program closing
- A Runtime error usually occurs due to conflicting programs running at the same time. You can resolve this problem by closing the conflicting programs.
- Click Ctrl + Alt + Del at the same time and open the task manager
- Select the processes tab and by clicking the End process button try to stop the running programs
- Observe the reoccurrence of error if any
- You can identify the program causing the error and can follow the troubleshooting options to stop the program
2: Conflicting program reinstallation
- Go to control panel and select programs and features
- Select the program, you want to uninstall
- Click on uninstall button
- Once you finish this process, restart the machine
3: Latest windows update
- Microsoft Windows always come up with the latest versioned updates. It is highly recommended to apply these Windows patches for the smooth working of your system.
- McAfee also give you regular update notifications, it is mandatory to apply these patches to keep your computer secure from the latest virus infections.
Need help contact McAfee UK
4: Runtime libraries re-installation
Sometimes Microsoft packages like MS Visual C++ may not installed properly or having damaged files. This could be a cause of this runtime error 1327. You can uninstall this package and reboot your system. Download the latest version of this package and reinstall it again.
5: Disk cleanup
- Very low free memory space could be another cause of this Error 1327.
- You can free up this space by cleaning temporary and junk files from your system.
- Clear the cache of your system.
- Right-click on the main directory and open the properties.
- Click on the disk clean up option.
- It is very important to take the backup of your files and folders before applying this fix
6: Graphics driver update or reinstall
- Bad graphics drivers could be a cause of this error.
- Go to device manager and find out the graphics driver
- Right-click and uninstall the driver
- Restart your machine
If you are still facing the issue then contact McAfee antivirus support team.
- How to Fix McAfee Error 2412- Updates not applied?
- How to Forcefully Uninstall McAfee when the Removal Tool Doesn’t Work?
- [Guide]- How to Convert PDF to JPG
- How to fix the Black Desert Online Crashing on PC?
- [Resolved] Is McAfee Blocking Windows Update?
- 3 Easy Ways to Save WhatsApp Statuses
- [Resolved] McAfee endpoint security update failed, Why?
- How to Protect Linux Users with McAfee Endpoint Security?
- Guide: How do I Completely Uninstall McAfee from My PC?
- [Resolved] How to Fix McAfee Error 7034?
- McAfee Refund Policy- Email, Phone or Chat
- How to Fix McAfee Error 7031?
- How to fix Rejected Update Request Error?
- Yahoo Error 475: How to Fix it with McAfee?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube