The purpose of this article is to understand how to fix McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327. This is a very common runtime error knows as Invalid drive error. This runtime McAfee error 1327 crashes systems active window.
Symptoms of McAfee Error 1327
- While running the McAfee virus scan, you will notice this McAfee error code 1327 message on the screen
- You might get a repetitive message dialog box until you take any immediate actions
Causes of McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327
- Virus or malware infection might have deleted some files
- Internet disconnects or slow speed internet
- Incompatible software programs running at the same time of McAfee antivirus scan
- A bad graphics driver or memory problem
How to fix McAfee Error 1327?
1: Conflicting program closing
- A Runtime error usually occurs due to conflicting programs running at the same time. You can resolve this problem by closing the conflicting programs.
- Click Ctrl + Alt + Del at the same time and open the task manager
- Select the processes tab and by clicking the End process button try to stop the running programs
- Observe the reoccurrence of error if any
- You can identify the program causing the error and can follow the troubleshooting options to stop the program
2: Conflicting program reinstallation
- Go to control panel and select programs and features
- Select the program, you want to uninstall
- Click on uninstall button
- Once you finish this process, restart the machine
3: Latest windows update
- Microsoft Windows always come up with the latest versioned updates. It is highly recommended to apply these Windows patches for the smooth working of your system.
- McAfee also give you regular update notifications, it is mandatory to apply these patches to keep your computer secure from the latest virus infections.
Need help contact McAfee UK
4: Runtime libraries re-installation
Sometimes Microsoft packages like MS Visual C++ may not installed properly or having damaged files. This could be a cause of this runtime error 1327. You can uninstall this package and reboot your system. Download the latest version of this package and reinstall it again.
5: Disk cleanup
- Very low free memory space could be another cause of this Error 1327.
- You can free up this space by cleaning temporary and junk files from your system.
- Clear the cache of your system.
- Right-click on the main directory and open the properties.
- Click on the disk clean up option.
- It is very important to take the backup of your files and folders before applying this fix
6: Graphics driver update or reinstall
- Bad graphics drivers could be a cause of this error.
- Go to device manager and find out the graphics driver
- Right-click and uninstall the driver
- Restart your machine
If you are still facing the issue then contact McAfee antivirus support team.
- How to Resolve McAfee Error Code 5 [Access Denied while Install/upgrade]
- Solved: McAfee Scanning not Working
- McAfee Promo Codes
- How to Uninstall McAfee from your Computer?
- [Solved] McAfee Uninstall Error 1921
- How Do I Fix McAfee Virus Scan Error 1327?
- McAfee Total Protection
- How to Solve McAfee Error 1326?
- How to Remove McAfee SiteAdvisor from PC, Browsers & Mac
- Compare: McAfee Vs. Norton | Which Antivirus Protects Better?
- McAfee Total Protection Error while Installing Updates on Mac
- Solved: How to Fix McAfee Error 1303?
- Solved: How Do I Install McAfee Security on Mac OS?
- How Do I Contact Official McAfee?
- [Solved] How Do I Uninstall McAfee LiveSafe from Windows 10
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube