McAfee is one of the popular antiviruses in the market. Sometimes while working with McAfee users may face McAfee error 2412. This article will help you to know how to fix this 2412 error. Below are the steps to resolve this-
How to fix McAfee Error 2412-Updates couldn’t be applied
The immediate fix for this error is to scan your machine. This could fix your runtime error.
- Go to start button
- Open the search bar
- Open the command prompt by using ‘cmd.exe’
- Enter the command ‘sfc/scannow’
- Disc scanner will scan your programs and files
Cleaning temporary files and folders:
- Go to the start button
- In the search field and type %temp% , enter ok
- You can also type recent and prefetch and hit ok
- If your system is not updated with the latest updates, you may get this error
- Check your internet connection and update the windows
If you are still facing the same error, contact McAfee technical support team. There are three different modes, remote, online and phone. Depending on the situation select the mode and the McAfee expert team will help you to solve your error.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube