McAfee antivirus suit comes up with a lot of advanced products and solutions. Sometimes working with McAfee, you might face the McAfee error 1328.
What are the causes of McAfee Error 1328?
• This error occurs when you try to update unlicensed pr released to support the version of ENS that is endpoint security software. In this situation your upgrade of ENS fails with log:
MSI (s) (30:A0) [09:06:32:663]: Product: McAfee Endpoint Security Platform — Error 1328.Error applying the patch to file C:\Config.Msi\PT86B.tmp. It has probably been updated by other means, and can no longer be modified by this patch. For more information contact your patch vendor. System Error: -1072807676
Error 1328.Error applying the patch to file C:\Config.Msi\PT86B.tmp. It has probably been updated by other means, and can no longer be modified by this patch. For more information contact your patch vendor. System Error: -1072807676
Action ended 09:06:32: Install Finalize. Return value 3.
How to fix McAfee error 1328 issue- Endpoint security upgrade failed?
- The first step is to uninstall the unlicensed or Released to support copy of McAfee antivirus program from your system
- Once you uninstall the previous version restart your computer system
- Download the latest licensed copy of ENS 10x bundle from McAfee official website with your account details and authentication
- Follow the steps and install the latest ENS 10 x on the system
Your issue will be resolved. If you are still facing the same issue, try to contact the customer care team. McAfee support team with expert professionals will assist you to solve your issue remotely or over the call.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube