While installing the other software’s like MS office or desktop applications; you might get McAfee error 1310 message pop up. This may stop installing the application on your system.
What is the root cause of this McAfee Error 1310?
- The main cause of this error is that you don’t have adequate permission to write or update into some system flies
- Few files are corrupted
How to solve McAfee error code 1310?
- Step 1 –
- Clean up the temporary files and folder as MS office files usually copy installable files to temporary directories.
- Go to start – system tools – disk cleanup option
- Click on the system drive
- Follow the instructions for cleaning up the temporary files using disk cleanup tool
- Step 2 –
- You can disable the startup services to remove the McAfee error code 1310
- Select start option, go to run
- Type “msconfig” and enter
- Select normal option from the general tab
- Step 3 –
- If you are still facing the same error 1310 then you can opt for Windows registry repair option
- Go to command prompt – type regedit command
- Take the backup of previous data files
- Check the McAfee error 1310 related key and you can change it and save it
- It is not recommended to use this option without experts supervision as a small mistake in this may lead to entire system changes
- Step 4 –
- Better to call McAfee support team
- The support team is always available to provide you all kind of assistance
- You can call toll free customer care number
- A team of experts is always ready to solve your issues and fix errors.
If you couldn’t solve this error please do contact with our McAfee support representatives.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube