People often use the internet on various devices, such as; their mobile phones, tablets, computer systems, at the work place, etc. McAfee uses various virus scanning utilities and malware protection firmware, such as McAfee items. McAfee items come with the ease of usage.
It is possible that you may find it hard to use McAfee items and introducing it to your framework seems like a task, or you find out that the Java Script is missing from your framework.
Reasons Why Java Script Error is Not Letting McAfee Install
- You should use a J Script Tool.
- Pre-Install Tool, a script device, should be downloaded.
- Once the downloading of Pre-Install Tool is complete, run the device.
- You will be able to see an installation window on your framework.
- Do not forget to stick to the given guidelines and perform them carefully.
- Once the process is done, select “I Accept” to provide your consent for the terms and conditions.
- Once the tool installation process is complete, click on “OK”.
- And, you are done!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube