When customers purchase any computer or laptop, trial versions of security products like McAfee were already installed on their machine. When these trail versions are expired, then you may start facing issues and pop-ups. Sometimes you might have already purchased the different product or sometimes you want to install any free security software. Let us discuss how to uninstall the McAfee from your computer.
How to Uninstall McAfee from your Computer?
There are three ways to uninstall this McAfee from your machine.
Using the Windows control panel
- Go to start and click on the control panel
- Select the option of add or remove programs
- Find out the McAfee product listing and click on it
- Click on change/remove option
- You may get a pop-up with a warning message
- Click on remove button and follow the steps to complete this removal process
Once the complete process is done, you need to restart the computer
Using McAfee product removal tool
McAfee security software gives you one utility called a McAfee product removal tool.
- First, visit McAfee official site and log in with your credentials
- Download the McAfee product removal tool
- Once you download the .exe file, double click on it
- Follow the steps to complete the process
- After complete process, it will prompt you to restart your computer
After restart now your system is free from McAfee security software
Using C drive
- Open your system ‘C’ drive (where you have operating system main files)
- Click on programs files folder
- Find the McAfee folder
- Select the McAfee folder and press Shift+Delete
- Confirm, yes
- Restart your system
After restart, your system is free from McAfee.
Need Help? Contact McAfee UK for technical assistance.
- How to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus from Mac (💯Safe & Secure)
- How to Fix Update Issues with McAfee Software on a Windows PC
- How to Uninstall McAfee from your Computer?
- How to Solve McAfee Error 1326?
- McAfee Total Protection Error while Installing Updates on Mac
- [Fixed] How to Solve McAfee Virus Scan Error 1603
- [Resolved] How to Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 0
- How to Install McAfee Antivirus on Windows 10
- How to Fix Error 12152 While Downloading the McAfee?
- How Do I Fix McAfee Error 1406 When Installing Software?
- [Resolved] How to Fix McAfee Error 1336?
- How To Keep Your Online Transactions Safe & Secure?
- Top 5 Reasons Why Antivirus Software Becomes More Relevant By The Day
- Why McAfee Antivirus Is The Best?
- 5 Signs You Should Invest in Antivirus
- 4 Quick Facts About Antivirus Security For Small Businesses
- How Do I Contact McAfee Customer Service?
- Why You Need A Mcafee Internet Security for Your PC?
- Award-Winning Malware Protection from McAfee Antivirus
- Security with Mcafee Anti-Malware Solutions
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.3 / 5. Vote count: 24
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube