With the increasing advent of global media people are reckoning on it on a massive level. Though the invent of social media was to connect people but with its escalating numbers it is making home not into people’s lives but also becoming an essential thing of their daily lives.
It is well known that with the great invention always comes with great difficulty hence there is also a need to update ourselves from it depending upon your needs.
How to save WhatsApp Statuses of anyone?
The advanced “WhatsApp status’’ is among one of the latest features added to its update. The latest “WhatsApp” status features will be available to it’s from this February itself. Through this feature its users can easily share photos, videos, and GIFs which will automatically disappear after 24 hours of its upload.
WhatsApp, the millennials new Gmail keeps on increasing its reach by providing new features and regulating its security features on a regular basis. For McAfee activate get in touch with our technical experts.
Initially after the arrival of the special status feature it was known among people as a replica of Snapchat stories by its end users and technologists globally. Still the feature is an all time high among its users as they are welcoming it by sharing stories, pictures and videos in the status.
Steps to Save others WhatsApp Stories
One of the important feature of the feature is that ii is available for only 24 hours after which it, itself get deleted. And one can only save it by taking screenshots of the photos but what about the videos? Furthermore the pictures saved are also not in the same quality as screenshots taken are never be in good quality. If you are thinking that there is not any other way to save statuses than you are wrong. Let us look at the other way I.e, how to save status…
How do I Save/Copy WhatsApp “Status” Photos and Videos
Initially there are only two ways to save the WhatsApp Statuses smoothly and they are:-.
- First one is – To use a dedicated application for the same.
- However, if you need to save the image statuses occasionally, then you can follow the manual way. Each of them are explained in detail below:
How to Save WhatsApp status files manually (using File Manager)
As all the active user of WhatsApp must not knows that WhatsApp itself saves the status files (photos/videos) locally on the phone, but these are erased after 24 hours. So, what you can do is to copy them from the temporary folder and save them to a safe location. Here’s how:
Note: For this what you will need is a File Manager app to perform it.Approximately most of the phones (like: Samsung, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, and OnePlus) have this feature in their by default settings. One can easily find it by looking for an app named “Files” or “File Manager”. Even if there is none (like on Nokia Android phones), you can download and use Solid Explorer or eES File Explorer. Once you are done with File manager search, follow the steps below to complete the above process.
How to save Your Friend’s WhatsApp Photo/Video Status?
- Firstly what you have to do is “Save” the status which you want to save which will make a temporary copy of the same on the phone’s storage.
- Secondly, Open your File Manager app – Files, File Manager, or Solid Explorer whichever suits you.
- Then go to “show hidden files” option and enable it. Now all you need is to go the settings of your file manager and set it to show hidden files.Remember for all users of the application Solid Explorer have to follow the below steps to enable hidden files,which are a bit different. Go to the WhatsApp folder – Internal storage > WhatsApp > Media > .Statuses.
- Copy the photos/videos which you want to save.
- Paste them into a different folder as per your choice.
And you are done! Your copied photos or videos are succesfully stored. And you can watch them anytime by opening the folder where it was copied to.
Steps to Save status file through dedicated application
In this feature you can avoid this intricacy and by trusting on a 3rd party app to save your friend’s or any particular WhatsApp Status. Once started the app will automatically collect the statuses which you have seen and it will show them in an organized manner.
How can I Save others WhatsApp Statuses?
Make sure that you will follow the below step to run this feature.
- Open WhatsApp and Watch the statuses which you want to save/download.
- Secondly, Go to Play Store on your Android and install – Status Saver. You can also click on link below to open it in your browser/Play Store.
- Download status saver from play store from the above link and allow the app to access photos, media and files on your device. Because that’s how the app will read the storage to collect WhatsApp Status images.
- Select the images or videos which you want to save and tap on the Save icon ().
- Images or videos which you save will be stored to the internal storage of your phone.
Hurray! You are done with this feature as well and have successfully saved all the statuses. But remember all the saved statuses can only be watched within the app not anywhere else. For which you need to access the folder directly, by opening your File Manager app and browse to Internal storage > Status Saver.
For any further assistance please contact our support team.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube