The Black Desert online is one of the best sandbox-oriented multiplayer RPGs available out there. This game allows users to experience fast-paced and action-packed combat without any further delay. Inside the game, its players get to hunt monsters and giant bosses. Here, the gamers can choose their hero using a customizable character creation system, which itself is very entertaining. Still, currently many of its users are reporting that they are facing some crashing issues while playing the game. you can easily fix the issue by following the mentioned below steps. To Activate McAfee antivirus please contact experts.
How to Repair the Black Desert Online Launcher
- Firstly you have to Launch the Black Desert Online launcher, then sign into the account.
- Next, click on the Settings button located on the right side of your device.
- Now, select the option of ‘Click to start’ beside the Repair Mode appearing there.
- Then, click on the Yes button and wait for the repair procedure to finish.
- Still, when the process is over, please reopen the game once more to check.
Steps to Fix the Game on Steam
- Firstly, open Steam and select the tab of the Library.
- Then, select the ‘Black Desert Online’ game and right-click on it.
- After that select the Properties option.
- Lastly, select the tab of Local files and tap the ‘Verify integrity of game files’ option.
- After the repair is complete, you can reopen the game.
How to Close Background Apps
- Open the taskbar on your system and then right-click on it.
- Eventually, choose the Task Manager option there.
- Now select the app you would like to close and right-click on it, then tap the End task option.
How you can Remove the Cache of Game
- The first step to do is, shut the game client on your system.
- After that select the Windows and E hotkeys simultaneously to launch the File Explorer.
- Next is you have to select the Documents option and reach the folder of ‘Black Desert’ there.
- Then, double-click on it.
- Now, go to the folder of User Cache and hit the Delete button there.
- You can reach the installation folder of ‘Black Desert Online’ and remove the folder of Cache.
- In the end, reboot the game.
How to Reinstall the Game
- First, step is click on the Windows and R hotkeys simultaneously to launch the Run pop-up.
- Then insert ‘ appwiz.cpl’ in it and select the OK button.
- After that, select the ‘Black Desert Online’ and right-click on it, then choose the Uninstall button.
- Now, choose the Windows and E hotkeys simultaneously to launch the File Explorer.
- After that, insert ‘%appdata%’ into it and tap the Enter button.
- Also, you have to remove the folder of BlackDesertOnline.
- Lastly, type input ‘%localappdata%’ into the upper bar of File Explorer and hit the Enter button.
In the end, you have to remove the folder of Black-Desert Online.
Full Video Guide to Troubleshoot Black Desert online Crashes Error
This guide helps you in troubleshooting issues like: black desert online crashing on startup, black desert online remastered crashing, black desert online crash without error, black desert online crash after character selection, black desert online crashes after loading, black desert online crashes when entering server, black desert online keeps crashing, black desert online crashing to desktop, black desert online crashing on launch. You can contact our customer service if your PC isn’t compatible or crashing again and again.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Lucy John McAfee, is a technical expert, She loves to write and discuss about new technologies and cyber security, She is also the chief blog editor at McAfee Support Number. She is a regular blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in the Security and technology arena. She has visited United Kingdom, United States (USA), Canada, Australia.
You can reach her at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Youtube