Please don't SPAM here, promoting tech support numbers, fake websites are banned here. We do manually approve posts before they appear here.
How do I uninstall McAfee antivirus from windows 7?
McAfee provides you one-stop security solutions for personal use as well as business use. It will protect your system from viruses, threats, and cybercriminals. Sometimes you may want to uninstall the McAfee from your machine or system. You could uninstall the McAfee antivirus from your machine by following below steps:
Using Windows Uninstall:
- Before uninstalling this from your computer, first, try to close all your McAfee running programs on your computer.
- Now go to control panel
- Click on the programs and features
- You will get a list of all programs installed on your machine
- Select McAfee security center and click on the uninstall
- Follow the guidelines to complete the uninstall process
- You need to restart your machine after completing the uninstall
Using McAfee product removal tool
- Visit McAfee official website, log in with the credentials
- Download the McAfee consumer product removal tool
- exe file will get downloaded on your machine
- Double click on this file and follow the guidelines to run the tool on your machine
- After reading the license agreement, click on the agree
- You may get a security CAPTCHA
- You might need to enter admin credentials if prompted
- Finally, you will get clean up the successful message
- Now restart your system, McAfee will be completely removed from your system after the restart.
If still unable to uninstall kindly contact McAfee UK customer support helpline.